If you are a cheerful giver you may be prone to changing your account password often most especially [IF] there is a maximum number of users that can use a single account. Like HBONow streaming service, the maximum number of viewers that can use a single password is three (3) after which another user cannot be added. However, the magic will happen when you gave your HBO Now password and username and the friend gave it to another friend. Just imagine it as a family tree and the HBO Now login detail keep travelling.
And you as the prime owner of the account didn’t set your HBONow login to auto-login on your device. This means that when you log out and another user login with the same username and password to occupy the third slot on the maximum number of users allowed per account you will be denied the access to the account.
There is no need to tell you that you will be pushed to logout all users from the account. How do you intend to do that when you do not know which of your friends turn charity with your HBONow account password and username.
If that happens you can decide to change your HBO Now account password to remove all access from the account. On the other hand, if you smell foul play with the account or your login details wiped off from your memory the feature to reset password or username will come to your rescue.
Therefore, in this guide, I’ll walk you through how to reset HBONow password to logout all users from the account.
Reset HBONow Password on PC
HBONow is a heavy website so you will need strong internet access to connect to do this.
- Go to play.hbonow.com.
- Click on “Sign in” to the top right of the screen.
- Click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your “HBO Now Email address” and click “Submit”.
- Follow the password recovery link in your email address to set a new login password for your account.
With this, all users that are logged into your HBONow account will be logged out automatically.
Reset HBO Now Password without Email
This allows you to change your password the moment you can still log into your HBONow account on the mobile app without email.
- Sign into HBONow account using the mobile app.
- Select the “Menu” option.
- Tap “Settings” from the list.
- Go to your account profile.
- Click on the “Edit” button.
- Select “Forgot Password” tab.
- Type your new password and re-type it to confirm it.
- Click on the “Save” button.
That is all you have to do to change your password on HBONow with the help of the old password.