As a fan of the Paramount Network streaming platform, you have done all the essential requirements to complete the Paramount Network activate on your streaming devices such as Samsung smart TV, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox, Fire TV, Roku, and Firestick. Still, you discovered that the Paramount Network app is not working.
Well, don’t lose hope. In this article, we will discuss how to fix Paramount Network activate not working on all the supported devices.
Paramount Network activate not working on Samsung and can fix other smart TV and streaming devices with the steps in this article.
So, instead of focusing on fixing the Paramountnetwork.com/activate not working on Apple TV, we will consider the general approach to fix the Paramount Network app on all devices.
Meanwhile, in our previous articles, we have considered how to activate Paramount Network on various devices.
Paramount Network Activate not Working
We will provide a general method to fix the Paramount network activate not working on all supported devices. This implies that the method can be used to fix Paramount network activation code on Samsung, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and other devices.
However, if none of the suggested approaches work, you may need to contact customer support on what to do next. But, we are sure that the steps in this article do work like magic.
You need paramount network/activate link to validate and activate the paramount network app on your device if you choose “On my TV.” This is where the paramount network activation code comes into play.
As such, we will walk you through how to get paramount network activation code below to use on the paramount network/activate link: paramountnetwork.com/activate.
Paramount Network Activation Code Expires
If the activation code expires, the code will not activate the Paramount Network app on your smart TV. Many users don’t know that the Paramount Network activation code expires when activating the app on their streaming device (s).
Since the activation code has a duration of 60 minutes before expiration, the code must be used within the stipulated time. However, if the code expires before you were able to go to https://paramountnetwork.com/activate to enter the activation code and validate it to load your Paramount Network content on your smart TV or streaming device, then you would have to generate a new code.
To regenerate the Paramount Network activation code and click on generate or get a new activation code. After that, go to Paramountnetwork.com/activate, select your streaming device, enter the activation code and follow the instruction on the screen to complete the activation.
With this, the Paramount Network activation code not working should be fixed provided the app activation code causes the error.
Restart or Cold your Streaming Device
Somethings the main error doesn’t lie in the activation code. It sometimes has to do with the device you are using. At times, restarting alone is not enough to fix the app or device not working. That is why cold booting is recommended.
Therefore, I will walk you through how to cold boot a smart device to fix the Paramount Network app not working on the device.
- Turn off your streaming device by pressing the power button on the TV or remote.
- Unplug the smart TV from the wall socket and wait for about 15 minutes.
- Plug the TV cable/wire back to the wall socket.
- Switch on your smart TV.
Now, navigate to the Apps section and launch the Paramount Network app to verify whether the activation is working or not.
Update Paramount Network App
If the Paramount Network app was working before it stopped working, then it’s possible that there is a new update to upgrade to. However, since the process to update apps is different from device to device, we will state the general rule to follow to update the Paramount Network app on your streaming device to fix the Paramount Network activate not working.
- Go to your Smart TV app section
- Highlight the Paramount Network app and press the menu option.
- Select “Update” from the popup to download and install the new release if an update is available.
Remove and Reinstall the Paramount Network App
When an app is not working on a device, you can fix the error by simply removing and re-adding the concerned app. And as it is, this doesn’t exclude the Paramount Network app or Paramount Plus app. Therefore, we recommend that you consider deleting and reinstalling the app to fix the Paramount Network app not working on your smart TV.
We have tested these approaches, and they all work wonders whenever we have issues with the Paramount Network activation on our smart TV.
We want to believe that with the steps we discussed in this article, the Paramount Network activate not working on your Samsung smart TV and other streaming devices will be sorted out, and you will be able to load your Paramount Network content on your streaming device afterwards.
Paramount Plus Activation Code
There are two ways to activate Paramount plus. First, you can activate it on your streaming device. Secondly, using the generated paramount plus activation code.
Well, I will walk you through the steps on how to get the paramount plus activation code below.
- Turn on your Apple TV.
- Locate and launch the “Paramount+” app.
- Choose the option to “Sign In.”
- Choose the “On the Web” option.
- Take note of the Paramount+ activation code on the screen and the link to activate paramount plus “paramountplus.com/appletv.”
You can follow the steps above to get the paramount plus activation code on all streaming and supported devices.
Paramount Network Activation did not Succeed
A few reasons could contribute to paramount network activation did not succeed when you are trying to activate the streaming service on your streaming device.
However, since paramount network activation did not succeed is one of the limitation you will face when you encounter paramount network not working; then, we advise check out the following troubleshooting tips.
- The activation code is expired. So, generate a new paramount network activation code if you choose to activate the paramount network app on your device on the web.
- Check whether the activation code is correct. If you entered incorrect activation code; it will return invalid activation code.
- Check whether the paramount network is down. If the paramount network is down the activation code will not be validate and can return paramount network activation did not succeed.
- Give it time and try again. If the activation still didn’t succeed then you can give it time and try it again later.
With the troubleshooting tips above, you should be able to fix the activation did not succeed paramount network app.
Paramount Network Activation not Working
Paramount Network activation not working implies that you were able to activate the Paramount Network app on your streaming device but the app refuses to sync and play your favourite content on the streaming app.
Clear the App Cache
First, clear the Paramount Network app cache to see whether the activation would start working. If you are novice and can’t find your ways around how to clear app cache on your smart TV just check the steps below.
Follow the steps below to learn how to clear app cache on your Samsung TV.
- Go to “Settings.”
- Navigate to “Device Care.”
- Select “Manage Storage.”
- Choose “Paramount Network.”
- Select “View Details.”
- Choose “Clear Cache.”
Once the app cache is cleared the app once again to confirm whether it is still not working.
The steps below shows you how to clear Apple TV cache.
- Go to your Apple TV settings.
- Navigate to “General >> Manage Storage.”
- Locate the “Paramount Network” app.
- Click on the “Trash icon” beside the app.
- Press the “Touch Surface.”
The paramount network app cache will be cleared and removed.
LG Smart TV
Follow the steps below to learn how to clear app cache on LG smart TV.
- From your LG Home screen
- Click on the “Apps icon.”
- Choose “Settings.”
- Choose “Application manager (Device section).”
- Select the “Paramount Network” app.
- Clip on the aap the Menu icon (upper-right) if system apps aren’t visible.
- Choose “Show system.“
- Select “Storage.”
- Click “Clear cache.”
Paramount Network App not Working on Firestick
Is your paramount network app not working on your Firestick? Check out the troubleshooting tip below on how to fix paramount network app not working on Firestick.
- Click on Settings on your Amazon Homescreen.
- Select applications
- Select Manage installed applications.
- Choose Force stop the Paramount+ app.
- Click on “Clear Cache” on the Device.
- Relaunch the paramount network app.
That is it. With the steps above you should be able to take control and fix paramount network app not working on your Firestick.
Note: If the above steps didn’t work for you just restart your WiFi/Router it should be working fine.