How to turn on and off Facebook face recognition feature. Facebook launches a new feature called “Facebook Face Recognition” without a face match apps. The new Facebook facial algorithm makes it easy to easily tag and identify your photo in a group. Also, when turned on, the Facial feature helps to protect you from people that are born to blackmail you on Facebook using your photo.
- How to Remove Embarrassing Photos and Videos From Facebook
- How to Switch Facebook Account with Facebook Account Switcher
- How Can You Have 2 Facebook Accounts on One Phone?
- Facebook Lite Uses Less Data for Browsing Facebook
- How to Merge Facebook Pages Best Trick 2018
When the Facebook Facial recognition feature is enabled it will be difficult for a fraudster to use your photo on Facebook as their profile picture. The benefits of the face recognition on Facebook is to help protect your identity online and to be able to identify a fake account on Facebook and reduce the number of illegal activities on the social network.
Other than the new Facebook face recognition feature, Facebook recently introduced a new feature to create a table on Facebook without using a third-party application to create and upload your table on Facebook.
Below I will share with you a step-by-step procedure to turn on and off Facebook facial recognition on a computer/laptop/desktop.
How to Turn On/Off Facebook Face Recognition On PC/Android [Mac & Windows OS]
Facebook is a popular social media with billions of active users. However, a new feature you cannot be explored on the social media is the new Facial recognition to protect and secure your photos.
1. Open a browser and log into your Facebook account
2. Click on the Facebook more option and click on settings from the list
3. Under privacy click on Face Recognition
4. Click on “Edit” select “YES” to turn “ON” and No to turn “OFF” Facial recognition on Facebook
How to Turn On/Off Facebook Face Recognition on Android
Facebook Android app also has a way to turn “ON” and “OFF” the new Facebook face recognition just the way you did on Windows and Mac OS. The guideline below provides easy steps to activate Facebook facial recognition.
1. Launch the Facebook Android app and click on the three vertical line
2. Click on “Account Settings”
3. Click on “Face Recognition Settings”
4. Click “Face Recognition” and select “Yes” to activate and “No” to deactivate
The Facebook facial recognition helps to recognize whether you’re in a photo or video our system compares it with your profile picture, and photos and videos that you’re tagged in. This lets us know when you’re in other photos and videos so we can create better experiences