How to Change Facebook Relationship Status: If you were single when you opened your Facebook account and you are engaged now, you can change your relationship status to engaged. Also, if you were engaged when you created your Facebook account and you are now married, you can change your account status to married to reflect your new Facebook status. Therefore, if you want to learn how to change your Facebook relationship status here is a post for you.
There is no reason why you should not change your relationship status once your status changed. It’s not proper to have your relationship status as single when you are already married. When you set up the exact relationship status on Facebook it gives more respect and it’ll either send people that are ready to ask you out away if you are married or attract single guys to you to show interest in you.
Therefore, here in this article, we’d take look at how to change Facebook relationship status from either single to engaged or engaged to married.
Must Read: How to Change Facebook Password
How to Change Facebook Relationship Status
Here is a step by step to change your Facebook relationship status from your previous relationship status to the current relationship status.
Here is how to change your relationship status on Windows and Mac computers…
1. Log into your Facebook and click on your “Facebook Profile”
2. Click on “About”, click on “Family and Relationships” and click “Edit” to edit your relationship status.
3. Click on the “Edit Pencil” and select your current relationships status and click on “Save”
Following the above procedure will make your relationship status open to all your friends and friends of friends on Facebook. However, to hide your relationship status on Facebook simply click on the public icon and select whether to share your relationship status with only your friends, friends of friends, me alone, custom, and friends exceptional acquaintance.
How to Change Facebook Relationship Status on Android Phones.
The Facebook Android app offers the simplest way to change Facebook relationships status from single to engaged, from engaged to married and vice versa. However, following the procedure below you will be able to change your Facebook relationship status.
1. Open the Facebook Android app on your phone
2. Click on the three “horizontal line” and click on “Account Settings”
3. Click on “Privacy”
4. Click on “Manage your Profile” in “Privacy Settings”
5. Scroll down to the bottom of your Facebook mobile profile page and click on “Edit Relationship”
6. Select your current relationship status and click on “Save” option to effect the changes
Note: You can choose your new relationship status to be single, in a relationship, engaged, married, in a civil relationship, in a domestic relationship, in an open relationship, it’s complicated, separated, divorced, and widowed.
How to Change Facebook Relationship Status on iPhone
With the help of this tutorial, you can as well change your Facebook relationship status on your iOS devices such as iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, and other iOS devices.