With your smart TV and watch.travelchannel.com activate activation code generated from the Travelchannel app you will be able to watch travelchannel on a device with a bigger screen that just sticking to your computer or smartphone to watch your favourite travelchannel programs, shows, events, and the like.
With the travelchannel supported devices like become easier to watch Travelchannel with family and friends at home on smart streaming devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, game consoles such as Xbox One & 360 and PlayStation consoles.
Therefore in this guide, we will consider how to watch travelchannel.com without cable at home on smart TV with the help of the travelchannel activation code and www.watch.travelchannel.com activate to verify and validate the activation code.
What is watch.travelchannel.com Activate?
Watch.tavelchannel.com activate web portal or website to activate Travelchannel.com on smart TV when the Travelchannel app is downloaded and installed on your chosen or own streaming device to generate an activation code to link both the streaming device and the travelchannel app together on your streaming device.
It’s the generated activation TV code that will be used to activate Travelchannel on watch.travelchannel.com/activate with both the smart TV and the activation site connected to the internet to complete the sync.
In case the activation code is not working or has expired you can always generate a new activation code via the app menu on your smart TV and follow the proceeds in this guide to activate the app on your TV via watch.travelchannel.com activate.
Therefore in this guide, we stated how to activate travelchannel on Roku and other smart TV at home to enjoy the streaming service at home without cable.
Recommendation: How to Watch Amazon Primevideo on Smart TV
Travelchannel Go Supported Devices
The following are the list of supported devices to complete the watch.travelchannel.com activate activation process.
- Roku TV.
- Apple TV.
- Amazon Fire TV.
- Android TV.
It all depends on the list of supported smart TVs. However, we have confirmed that you can activate the Travel Channel Go app on the listed smart TVs without using a cable.
As a result of that, we’ll take you by hand and explain in detail how to activate the Travel Channel Go app on all the supported devices listed above.
Watch.travelchannel.com Activate on a Smart TV
Here is the general approach to download, install and watch.travelchannel.com activate on your smart TV. This works on all smart TV including Xfinity 1, MiTV, and all smart TVs that can download and install the travel channel Go app successfully.
- Switch on your smart TV and connect it to the internet.
- Go to the “App Store” and search for the “Travel Channel Go” app.
- Install the app on the TV.
- Navigate to “Channel Store” and open the “Travel Channel Go app”.
- Take note of the activation code displayed by the app.
- Go to https://watch.travelchannel.com/activate on a browser on your computer.
- Enter the activation code on your TV screen in a capitalized form.
- Click on “Activate”.
- Follow the instruction on your TV screen.
The approach above works on all smart TVs provided you are able to download and install the Travel Channel Go app and view the activation code when you open the app.
Watch.travelchannel.com Activate on Apple TV
Here is how to activate Travel Channel Go on Apple TV.
- Go to the Apple store on your Apple TV.
- Search for “Travel Channel Go”.
- Click on “Get” to download and install the app.
- Press the home button and navigate to the app sections of your TV.
- Launch the “Travel Channel Go” app.
- Write down the “Activation code” on your TV screen.
- Go to www.watch.travelchannel.com/activate on your computer browser.
- Type the “Travel Channel activation code” on your TV screen in a capitalized form.
- Click “Activate”.
After a few seconds, the activation code on your Apple smart TV will disappear and show a success message.
Watch.travelchannel.com Activate on Roku TV or Stick
Follow these steps to generate the Travelchannel activation code on your Roku TV to activate and watch travelchannel Go on your Roku TV or Roku stick;
- Press the “Home” button on your Roku TV.
- Navigate to “Channels” and search for “Travel Channel Go”.
- Click on “Add Channel” to install.
- Sign in to your Roku account [when you are prompted].
- Click on Channel Store >> Travel Channel Go.
- Take note of the activation code on your TV screen.
- Open a browser and go to www.watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- Type the activation code on your TV screen.
- Click “Activate”.
You must enter the Travel Channel activation code in a capitalized form to avoid Travel Channel Go isn’t working.
Watch.travelchannel.com Activate Fire TV
Here is your guide to activate and watch Travel Channel on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Press the home button on your remote.
- Go to your Fire TV app store and search for “Travel Channel Go”.
- Download and install the app on your Fire TV.
- Open the “Travel Channel Go” app with your remote control.
- Take note of the “activation code” on your TV screen.
- Open your computer or phone browser and go to watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code in a capitalized form.
- Click “Activate”.
That is all you need to do to activate and watch Travel Channel Go on your Amazon Fire TV.
Watch.travelchannel.com/activate Android TV
Here is the approach to watch Travel Channel Go on Android TV.
- Connect your TV box to your TV using HDMI.
- Go to the Google play store on your TV box when you click on Apps >> TV Box.”
- Search and install the “Travel Channel Go” app.
- Open the movie app on your TV app channel.
- Sign in to your Travelchannel Go account when prompted and start streaming
A success message will appear on your TV screen and you will be able to browse and watch Travel Channel on your Fire TV.
Watch.travelchannel.com Activate on Firestick
You must be able to sideload the app on your Firestick for this trick to work for you.
- Sideload “Travel Channel Go” APK on your Firestick.
- Open the “app” on your “Channel Store”.
- Take note of the “activation code” on your screen.
- Visit watch.travelchannel.com/activate on either your computer or laptop or phone browser.
- Type the 5 – 8 digits code on your TV screen.
- Click “Activate”.
You may be asked, at a point to select and sign in to your Travel Channel Go account before you can watch your favourite shows.
Watch.travelchannel.com Activate Samsung Smart TV
- Press the “Home” button and select TV instead of AV.
- Navigate to “Apps” to the bottom left of the screen and select it.
- Sign in to your Samsung account and click on the search box to the top right before your account settings.
- Search for “Travel Channel Go” and select it from the search result.
- Select install to download and install the “Travel Channel” app on your Smart TV.
- Go to downloaded apps under “Apps” section and select “Travel Channel Go.”
- Write down or take note of the activation code and the instruction to activate the app on the smart device.
- Open a browser on anu internet-enabled device and go to www.watch.travelchannel.com/activate
- Enter the activation code on uour TV screen and click on “Activate.”
With the procedure above, you can watch as many movies as you can on the Travel Channel app on your smart TV.
Watch.travelchannel.com Activate on PS4/PS5
- Download and install the Travel Channel app on PS4/PS5.
- Launch the app and follow the instruction to get the Travel Channel Go activation code.
- Go to www.watch.travelchannel.com/activate on your computer.
- Enter the activation code on your TV.
- Tap “Activate.”
Watch.travelchannel.com Activate on Xbox One & 360
- Go to Xbox One or 360 app store.
- Find and install the official Travel Channel app.
- Launch the app, sign in to your account and follow the instruction to view your TV activation code.
- Open a browser on your phone or computer and visit https://watch.travelchannel.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code on your TV screen.
- Tap “Activate.”
Your smart TV screen will automatically be refreshed and you will be taken to your Travel Channel dashboard.