You are probably one of the thousands of people using Amazon fire stick or Fire TV! Did you read a lot of reviews about it before buying it? Were you told you can simply hack fire stick? Well, here today we got your back on how to hack Amazon fire stick.
We ain’t going to talk about fire stick review if you got one already there is a possibility that you have read Amazon firestick review before you deep your hands into your pocket and pay for one.
The good part of this post today is that you will learn Amazon fire stick hack the easiest way without jailbreak.
Table of Contents
Is it Legal to Hack Amazon Fire Stick?
If you check Amazon Firestick manual or guide very well you will see that there is nowhere it’s stated that you can hack your fire stick. The only thing you will see in your Fire stick manual is how to use it and the warranty. Which means that hacking Amazon fire stick is illegal.
But since you own and control FireStick, it has become your own property and no longer Amazon’s. Which means that you pay to buy Amazon fire stick and thus became personal property so, you are free to hack into it. And more, it’s legal to download Kodi on Fire TV. No one will prosecute you for that.
If you don’t know how to install Kodi on your Fire TV, here is a complete guide to installing Kodi add-on we published some times ago and it’s still rock and valid.
However, it’s over the web recently that most Kodi add-on was banned from existing and as such, you may want to protect your online activity watching movies else you may end up lands yourself in trouble.
After you have successfully hide your IP to stop ISP from spying your activities online with your Firestick then you are good. Note that this means that you have to install VPN on your fire TV. However, if you don’t know how to install the VPN to hide your IP on fire stick you can follow the procedure below so that you will not make any mistake.
Now, fire up Fire TV or Amazon Fire Stick and click on APP at the top of your Fire TV home screen.
Once the app interface has opened, then click on categories and click on utilities on the new interface
There you will see a list of VPN options. Choose the IPVanish provider you have a valid account with to proceed. But in this case, we’d make use of IPVanish VPN service provider. So select IPVanish VPN from the options.
Now, click on the Get button to download IPVanish VPN to your Amazon Fire TV
Once you have successfully downloaded it, click on it to install the app and then sign in to it with your account using your IPVanish username and password.
Once you have successfully signed into your IPVanish VPN account, then select your preferred location from the list of countries and click on connect button to establish a connection.
Once your VPN has successfully connected then you have successfully hide your IP. It’s now time to hack your Amazon fire stick. If you have not gotten Amazon fire stick while reading this you can read expert reviews of fire stick and fire tv. Now get your Fire stick remote control and press Home button to go back to home screen on your fire TV
The purpose of using VPN is to help block your geographical location so that your IP will not be traced, and also gives you the mandate to stream your choice of movies on Kodi like a hacker, or anonymously.
How to Hack Amazon Fire Stick on Kodi
There are two different ways to hack Amazon fire stick on Kodi. They are both simple and it doesn’t require previous knowledge on Kodi or Firestick. The first step involves installing ES file explorer and without it, you will not be able to install Kodi add-on on fire stick.
The following steps reveal the exact way to install EX file explorer on firestick
STEP 1: INSTALLING ES FILE EXPLORER ON FIRESTICK
- On your Fire TV, go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘System’ -> ‘Developer Options.’
- Turn on ‘Allow apps from unknown sources.’
- From the Amazon Fire Stick main menu, go to ‘Search.’
- Type ‘ES Explorer’.
- Click on the ES Explorer app icon to download and install it.
- Launch the ES Explorer app.
STEP 2: INSTALL KODI ON FIRESTICK VIA ES EXPLORER
Here is how to install Kodi on Firestick using Es Explorer
- From the ES Explorer menu, go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Download Manager’ in the left-hand menu.
- Click on ‘+ New’ from the bottom menu.
- For ‘Path’, type https://thevpn.guru/kodi.apk and click ‘OK’.
- For ‘Name’, input ‘Kodi’.
- Select ‘Download Now’
- The Kodi installation file will now begin to download.
- You can select the ‘Hide’ option. Then go to ‘Tools’ -> ‘Download Manager’ to check the download process.
- Once the Kodi apk file is downloaded, you can install it on your FireStick.
- Go back to your Fire TV home screen.
- Launch the Kodi app.
How to Install Fire Kodi Once you Have Hack Amazon Fire Stick
If you followed the guides provided above we should be on the same page by now. Else you may have to read again and try it again until you achieve exactly what you want to with your fire stick. However, if you have done all the necessary thing you should be considering how to install your first Kodi add-ons on Amazon fire stick. Follow the procedure below you should be able to install your first Kodi and you will be good.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is clicking on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff/”.
- Name it ‘kodistuff’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi home screen, select Add-ons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> kodistuff.
- Select repository.smash-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from a repository.
- Choose the Smash Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> Exodus and press install.
- Wait until you see the Exodus Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- All the video add-ons you install, including Exodus, will appear here
How to Hack Amazon Fire Stick
You can see that there is no rocket science certificate required to install your Kodi add-on or hack into Firestick. In a nutshell, all you need to do is download and install VPN on your fire stick, and after the set up install Kodi on your fire TV and start to enjoy your hack into the world of Firestick.
If you have any problem hacking into fire stick during the jailbreak procedure above please use the comment so that we can rub minds together to resolve the itch.