MovieBox is a free movies app to watch and download the latest movies on Android and iOS devices. Movie Box is as an alternative to Showbox for watching and downloading movies on smartphones.
If you are a fan of Showbox, you should also take a close look at MovieBox APK, download the free movies app as an alternative to Showbox.
Since MovieBox vs Showbox calls for comparison since they both offer the same service, it worth taking a look at the Movie Box and see whether it’s of the same class and UI quality like the Show box app.
Therefore, the purpose of this guide is to reveal where to download MovieBox for iPhone, MovieBox APK for Android, MovieBox for Windows PC, and MoviesBox for a Mac computer.
Features of Movie Box App
To start with, let’s take a look at some of the amazing features of the popular free movies downloading app for all gadgets.
1. The Movie Box UI is a classic one and easy to interfere with
2. It’s an app for a cinema lover. If you are a fan of any TV shows, episode movies, season movies, or you are a fan of a specific actor, you can get a lot more for your interest using this app.
3. The app is a completely free app for both iOS and Android device
4. Smart dude also use Movie Box on a Windows and a Mac computer
5. The app is unlike other movies downloader, it’s a considerable small size
6. It supports all devices and all OS versions
7. You can favorite a specific movie and come back for it later
8. You can download and watch both Bollywood and Hollywood movies using the MovieBox app for free
9. There is no one-time payment or a subscription fee
10. The app can quickly replace your cable at home by installing it on Kodi, Firestick, Chromecast, Smart TV using a smart view feature or a mirroring feature.
Off all these features and a lot more we do not mention, you’d want to have a taste of this Movie box app on at least one of your devices. However, we won’t let it be just a device. Rather, you will be able to download MovieBox for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac with the help of this guide.
Download MovieBox APK for Android
Let’s start with the Android phone and how to install the Movie Box app on it. Firstly, you must enable install from unknown sources on your Android phone to avoid the app you are trying to install might content unsafe contents error message.
Go to phone settings >> security >> tap unknown sources >> OK >> Enabled.
Note that this is compulsory if you want to install Movie Box. You can, however, relinquish the permission after you have successfully installed the movies app.
Download MovieBox APK Using TutuApp
This is the quickest approach to download the latest movies app. You can downloader other versions from online, but, with the TutuApp, you can always get to download the latest Movie Box app.
1. Download and install TutuApp APK on your Android phone [Skip this step if you already have the TutuApp installed.
2. Open the TutuApp on your device and type “MovieBox” without quotes
3. Tap on the download radio button
4. Follow the screen-guide to download the movies app to your phone
5. Now, swipe down the notification tray and click on “MovieBox.apk” or the name of the app
6. Follow the on-screen guide to install it on your phone
Now, go to your apps menu and click on the movie box app to launch it to start to streaming movies of your choice and download your favorite for a later watch.
Download MovieBox for iOS
There are a lot of apps to download MovieBox for iPhone, iPad, and iPod without jailbreaking. This approach makes your device safer and won’t divulge the device warranty. However, for the sake of this MovieBox iOS guide, we’ll use a TweakBox iOS app downloader to download MovieBox on your iPhone.
1. Download and install TweakBox. You can also use the TutuApp for iOS, AppValley, iOSEmus, 9apps, MoboMarket, AppVn and other iOS emulators that don’t require jailbreak access to download third-party apps on iOS devices.
2. Add the TweakBox as a trusted app on your iPhone to avoid an error message whenever you want to launch the app. Follow this guide on how to add an app as a trusted app on iPhone.
3. Launch the TweakBox app on your iPhone and tap on the option that says “App” and then on “TweakedApp”
4. Then, type “MovieBox” in the search column without quotes and search for it. Tap on it once the search result is completed and tap on the install button.
5. Tap install and install again and trust the MovieBox in your device profile management under the general settings.
6. Now you can launch the Movie Box app on your device and start to flex with new and old movies on your smartphone at your fingertips.
Note: This similar approach works for other apps like iOSEmus, AppValley, TutuApp, and the rest of them.
Install Movie Box on PC using BlueStacks
You can not only use Moviebox on Android and iOS devices, but you can also download and install Showbox on PC to stream movies for free on your Windows and Mac computer.
However, the simplest approach to use mobile apps on PC is via an emulator such as BlueStacks, Nox player, GenyMotion, and many other emulators.
Here in this guide, I will share with you how to download MovieBox and install the free movies’ app on your Windows computer using the BlueStacks emulator.
1. Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your Windows computer. If you already have this emulator, you can skip this step and move to the next step.
2. Download the latest MovieBox APK and copy the MovieBox.apk app to your computer desktop or where you can easily find it.
3. Launch the BlueStacks 4 emulator software on your Windows computer and wait for the software to load. This might takes several seconds to minutes depending on your network connection. Even with WiFi, it might take a long time to connect. Just keep calm and wait until it connects.
4. You may be asked to log in to your Google play account. Just log in, it’s safe and it doesn’t steal your information to my utmost knowledge.
5. Now, click on “My Apps” and click on “Choose APK” or “Install APK” from the bottom left and choose the MovieBox.apk app on your Windows computer.
5. Wait for the MovieBox.apk app to finish the installation and the movie box app will be installed on your Windows computer through the emulator.
In most cases, apps installed on a PC using an emulator such as MovieBox are not added to the computer desktop as normal software.
However, to access the app on your PC, launch the BlueStacks emulator and go to my apps. Click on the name of the app and the emulator will open a new window where you can use the app as you do on mobile.