Odin download for Samsung. Odin is a tool developed for Samsung users to flash custom ROM or partition Samsung drive on Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10.10.1 computer. To flash a quick custom recovery, root Samsung with PC, and flash a Custom ROM on your Samsung if you can’t wait for the official for your device version all you need to do is Odin download for PC and connect your Samsung to your computer and run the Odin executable file following a simple procedure.
Odin flash tool is similar to TWRP to recovery phone ROM when flashing new ROM goes wrong on your device. With Odin flash tool you can update your Samsung device, create a quick recovery, and flash a new custom ROM on your device.
Table of Contents
Odin Download for Samsung Device
It’s easy to root Smartphone using tools like Kingroot, Kingo root, SuperSU pro, Superuser and many others. The cynosure way to secure Samsung warranty when you want to flash your device is using Odin tool to flash the custom ROM directly from your Windows computer. This doesn’t void your Samsung warranty.
Without putting your Samsung device in danger, you can use the Odin tool or CF-Auto root which is alternative to Odin to install an update that is yet to be available in your region without breach your device warranty.
To remove the restricted access by Samsung, you can do that when you download Odin flash tool to flash a custom ROM on your Samsung or root the device without voiding the warranty.
Odin flash tool has the best record of flashing tool that doesn’t trip off Samsung KNOX counter and it does no harm to your device.
Features of Odin Flash Tool
What differentiates Odin flash tool from other tools that work perfectly with Samsung is the tool features. Without mincing words, here are some features of the tool.
- It flashes custom ROM of your choice on Samsung
- It helps to flash custom ROM like TWRP and ClockWorkMod on Samsung
- It can flash custom kernels to improve battery life and performance
- It installs root app such as SuperSU to grant root access to your Samsung automatically
- It’s compatible with all Samsung Devices
- No brick record so far
These are few of the Odin flash tool feature you stand the chance to benefit when you download Odin latest version and run it on your PC with your Samsung connected to your computer via USB.
Odin Download All Versions for Samsung
Here are the links to download Odin all versions for Samsung including the stable version as claimed by odindownload.com.
Odin Download Version
|Odin v3.13.1 Latest Version||Download|
To enjoy the latest Odin flash tool features download the latest version, v3.13.1. Below, we take a look at how to install Odin downloaded from one of the above links on your Windows computer.
If you don’t want to start with Odin different versions you can download the multiple Odin Downloader. It works with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 10.1.
How to Install Odin Flash Tool on All Windows OS
Here is a direction on how to install the Odin flash tool on all compatible Windows operating system.
- Download any version of the Odin flash tool from the link above or download the multi Odin downloader from the link in the above paragraph.
- Unzip the downloaded flash tool
- Open the extracted Odin file and click on the executable file. I.E, Odin.exe version in the folder
- Now, allow user control when prompts
- Once the user control popup is accepted then the Odin flash tool will automatically launch on your PC.
The next to do is use Odin flash tool to update, flash custom ROM, and root your Android device when the need arises.
How to Flash Custom Rom on Samsung with Odin
First, download Odin from the above table. Or download the latest Odin downloader from the link provided below the table above and follow the above procedure to install the Odin flash tool on your Windows computer.
- Download the custom ROM you want to flash on your Samsung to your PC
- Unzip the custom ROM into a separate folder. In the folder, you will files with *.bin,*.tar ,and *.tar.md5 extensions.
- Boot your Samsung into a download mode
- Launch the Odin executable as explained above
- Connect your Samsung to your PC with a USB cable
- Odin will automatically recognize your Samsung (You may need to enable debugging mode)
- Click on “PDA” or “AP” whichever one that shows up in your Odin’s version
- From the popup add the .md5 file from the Custom ROM extracted folder
- Tap Start to being flashing the custom ROM on your device.
Make sure you do not remove your phone until the whole process is complete or shake the phone as this may result to phone brick which is one of the disadvantages of rooting a device.
Once the flashing process is completed you will a PASS button to the bottom left of the Odin download flash tool.