As most people have heard, Showtime is a wired network that users in the United States can access. When you use it, you initially have a seven-day free trial that helps you know the system better and decides whether you want to sign up.
This article has complete and professional information on how to cancel your ShowTime Subscription and move on to something else, or whatever your reason for cancelling your subscription may be.
Showtime subscription costs $ 10.99, and there is sometimes a discount for users. But you’re wondering how to unsubscribe from Showtime? Here is some information about it. Read on the article.
Different between the SHOWTIME streaming service and SHOWTIME Anytime?
The SHOWTIME streaming services and SHOWTIME Anytime provide access to original series, blockbuster films, live television, sports, and more in the United States and its territories and properties.
SHOWTIME Anytime is an application that is available as a SHOWTIME subscription from participating television providers at no additional cost. Use the username and password you received from your TV provider to sign up and watch through the SHOWTIME Anytime app or at SHOWTIMEANYTIME.com.
The SHOWTIME streaming service app is available to anyone with a high-speed internet connection and a compatible device. SHOWTIME streaming service subscriptions are currently available through SHOWTIME.com, Amazon, Android, Apple, and Roku.
You can also register through Optimum if Optimum Online is your internet provider. In contrast to SHOWTIME Anytime, you do not need a conventional SHOWTIME subscription through a participating TV provider to subscribe to the service.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to Subscribe to Showtime
If you want to subscribe to the Showtime network, you can easily do so. Just go to the official Showtime website, search and click the Subscribe button. It can appear as a “Start Free Trial” button. However, if you click on it, the explanations and instructions for subscribing will be displayed. You will also need to fill in some text boxes with the required information to become a regular Showtime subscriber.
You can also register by visiting other sites that Showtime is associated with, such as B. YouTube, Amazon Prime, Roku, and others. Showtime partners’ list is easily accessible on the Internet, on the official website and partner websites.
If you have subscribed to Showtime and would like to unsubscribe, we will guide you through the procedure. There can be many reasons to log out, For example, if it is expensive, if you are not satisfied with this network, if you do not like the content provided or if you move out of the USA so that you cannot do it, you can no longer see it.
How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
As you already know, you can register directly on the Showtime page or Showtime partners’ websites. You can also unsubscribe. It is essential to say that you can cancel your subscription at any time, and it will not cost you any money.
Depending on the site where you signed up for Showtime, you can cancel it here. If you’re not sure, just go to the official Showtime website and click the Help button. There will be your solution. It is very well explained, and the network has given us the access and the option we need.
If you have subscribed to the Showtime site, you can unsubscribe as follows. First, go to the website and log in. In the top right corner where your profile picture is located, click on the main menu and open it. Find and click the Account Settings option in the menu. Now look for the option “your subscription.” There you have the option to cancel your subscription. Click on it and just follow the instructions.
The procedure for canceling a subscription on the site where you started it is the same as on the official Showtime page. All you have to do is follow the instructions, and you have to do it quickly.
Another useful information is that you can cancel your subscription at any time, but you can use it until the day it expires. This means that the subscription ends when there are ten days left for the next payment and cancel it. You can use them for these ten days.
Another good thing about Showtime is that it offers a free trial for a week to get to know the Showtime network and decide if it’s suitable for you.
How to Cancel Showtime Subscription on PC or Mac
1. Go to https://www.amazon.com in a web browser. Use this method if you signed up for Showtime on the Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, or Amazon App Store.
2. Log in to your account. If you are not already signed in, click the Sign In button in the top right corner of the page to sign in now.
3. Move the mouse pointer over your account. It’s near the top right corner of the page. A menu is being developed.
4. Click on your Android apps and devices. It’s at the end of the menu.
5. Click on your subscriptions. It’s on the left.
6. Click Showtime.
7. Click Unsubscribe or cancel the subscription.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to cancel Showtime. After processing, your subscription ends on the last day of the current billing cycle.
How do I cancel my SHOWTIME streaming service subscription on Apple or Apple TV devices?
You can cancel a subscription on your Apple or Apple TV devices by disabling auto-renew through iTunes on your computer or mobile device.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- On the home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap the iTunes and App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, and then tap View Apple ID. You may need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage and select SHOWTIME. (Note: If you don’t see a subscription in iTunes and still get a fee, make sure you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Deactivate the automatic renewal to log out. Your Showtime subscription cancels at the end of the current billing cycle.
On your Mac or PC:
- Open iTunes, click Connect, or login and enter your Apple ID.
- Click on your name and select Account Information from the drop-down menu. Please enter your password again.
- On the Account Information screen, scroll to the Settings section.
- Click Manage to the right of the subscriptions and select SHOWTIME. (Note: If you don’t see a subscription in iTunes and still get a fee, make sure you’re signed in with the correct Apple ID.)
- Disable auto-renew to cancel your Showtime subscription. Your subscription ends at the end of the current billing cycle.