Vimeo is a top video platform founded in 2004. It offers various video collections and collaboration and basically everything video related. In case you no longer need the service, you can terminate your account. Therefore, we will show you how to cancel Vimeo subscription and account easily and hassle-free.
Table of Contents
Zack Klein and Jake Lodwick founded Vimeo in 2004. Vimeo is also a subsidiary of InterActive Corp which is a company based in New York City, USA. Vimeo is available in different languages such as English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and German.
Ordinarily, the word, “Vimeo” is a combination of two words, “video” and “me”. It is also an anagram for the word “movie”. Although the company is located in New York, its services are available for people in every part of the world.
Vimeo offers anything video related to the website and they offer ad-free video playbacks. You can also control who sees videos and when and where they do. It also allows you to invite your entire team, share files, and get feedback as well. Vimeo allows you to reach, engage, and grow your business and audience. It has a live stream feature which allows you to get real-time engagement.
How Vimeo works
It has a free basic plan although, this comes with very limited features. The Plus plan on the other hand costs $7 which is charged every month. This comes with 5GB data storage every week. The Pro plan is charged at $20 every month and it allows you to have up to 2 team members with a storage of 2TB every week.
The Business plan costs $50 every month and it comes with 5TB of storage and up to 5 team members. Finally, the Premium membership is charged at $75, it comes with the live streaming feature as well as a whopping 7TB storage space. It also allows up to 10 team members.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to cancel Vimeo Subscription
It is very easy to cancel your Vimeo account and you can do so using different methods. However, before you get started, ensure you gather the following information and keep them close by- your first name, last name, phone number, billing address, the city, state/province/region of residence, ZIP/postal code, country of residence, your reason for cancellation, the last 4 digits of your card, the date of your last charge and the amount of the last charge.
How to Cancel Vimeo by Phone (Talking to a Live Agent)
- To begin with, grab your phone and dial the Vimeo customer support team on 212-314-7300.
- Then, inform the representative that you will like to cancel your account.
- Ensure you ask for a verbal confirmation code or email address as a proof for your cancellation.
- You can also retain the confirmation information you will be given over the phone.
How to Cancel Vimeo via E-Mail
- Open your email, preferably the ones registered with your Vimeo account. In the body of the mail, add all of your account information.
- Also, inform the representative that you will like to cancel your account.
- Ensure to request for a confirmation code or email which you can keep as your proof of cancellation.
- Input email@example.com as the recipient of the mail and click the Send icon.
How to Cancel Vimeo using the Web Form
- Launch your browser and go to the support section of the Vimeo website.
- Select ‘No, I have a different option.’
- Then provide the Vimeo agent with all the information associated with your account.
- Next, click on Submit and that is it!
How to Downgrade or Cancel your Paid Subscription
Vimeo allows you to cancel or downgrade your paid subscription easily. To do this, navigate to the Plans section of your account settings, select Plan which you will see right next to the subscription you plan to downgrade. Your account will then be automatically downgraded to your selected plan. However, this will only happen at the end of your current payment period and you will also get a mail verifying this.
To cancel your account successfully, select the Cancel Plan at the bottom right corner of your screen. This option will only stop the renewal of your current subscription at the end of your current payment period. Once it stops, you will no longer be able to go live or access any of the other content on your account.
In case you do not see the option to select a different plan or even cancel your subscription, then you should reach out to your account manager to assist you in doing this.
You should also read on how to checkout our billing address, ScoreSense log in the guide, and all you need to know about your account here.
Now, you can easily downgrade or cancel your Vimeo subscription and also cancel your Vimeo account entirely. The process is totally hassle-free and you can do so following our guide above. Meanwhile, we will like to hear from you. If you have any challenges following our instructions, let us know in the comments section below.