SimplyCook is one of the biggest subscription-based recipe box services in London. The company provides its subscribers with a monthly box that contains four recipes and four nonperishable ingredient kits, which will be added to the fresh ingredients the subscriber buys in the market. If you feel you no longer need their services, we will be showing you how to cancel SimplyCook subscription fast.
The company was founded by Oliver Ashness, and it offers its subscribers recipes that are developed by professional chefs. Some of their recipes have also been featured in Daily Express, The Independent Woman’s Daily, and other top magazines.
Each of the SimplyCook kits comes with up to 18 different ingredients, which are paired with recipes that have been developed by their company chefs. All of their ingredients are also nonperishable, leaving the subscriber to shop for the remaining whenever they are ready to cook the meals. Their recipes are also developed by solely relying on consumer information. They do this by gathering data from their online customer section.
Table of Contents
How SimplyCook Started
Oliver Ashness founded SimplyCook in 2013 after she observed how tedious and expensive it was to try on new recipes. He also noticed that a lot of people cook the same dishes over and over again, and the ingredients to experiment with new recipes were too expensive for just one meal.
He went on to create SimplyCook as a solution to those who would prefer to have a simple, affordable, and convenient alternative to high priced food delivery services. He tested this idea in 2013 and then launched SimplyCook official in 2014 with the £100,000 he got from his savings, friends, and family.
In six months of the launch of his company, he already had thousands of consumers. By 2015, he began to get investments, and in January 2019, SimplyCook had already raised £4,5 million in Series A.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How SimplyCook Works
As a subscriber to the service, your billing date will depend on the delivery frequency you chose while signing up. You will have to choose whether to receive a box every week, every two weeks or every four weeks. You can also edit the frequency of delivery anytime you wish.
To do this, you will have to open your account, then navigate to the Membership Settings and select Deliveries. After making the changes, the date for your next box delivery will change automatically. You can also check for your next payment date on your account homepage.
How to Delay a SimplyCook Delivery
To delay a SimplyCook delivery, got to your account homepage, select the menu icon at the top right corner of the page. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Membership Settings. You will see the option to delay delivery, then choose between 1-4 weeks’ delay. After confirming, you will see your new shipping date update below. In case you change your mind about the delay, you can just select Remove Delay.
If you no longer need the break, then you can send a mail to the SimplyCook customer support team firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure the mail contains your name, postcode, and when you will like your next box to be delivered.
How to Get a One-off SimplyCook Delivery
You can use this feature to order for SimplyCook boxes without having to subscribe. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Log into your SimplyCook account, and on the homepage, you will see a section that reads ‘Buy a One-Off Box.’ Click on it.
- Then select ‘Choose your dishes,’ where you can add any four dishes of your choice to the one-off box.
- After making your choices, select checkout, and input your delivery information and payment details.
How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
How to cancel SimplyCook subscription is easy, and we will walk you through the process in a few steps.
- Launch your browser and visit the SimplyCook website here.
- Then log into your SimplyCook account by providing your email address and password in the blank fields provided.
- On the homepage, select the account which you will find at the top right corner of your screen. Then, select Manage Subscription.
- On the new page that opens, navigate to the bottom of the page and click on the option that reads, ‘I’d like to pause my regular deliveries’.
- Follow the prompts provided to successfully cancel your subscription, and that is it!
- You will also get a confirmation email notifying you that your account has been successfully canceled.
Note that new customers can cancel their subscription at any time after their 7-day free trial period.
You should also read on how to cancel your Instacart Order, Subscription, Free Trial & Account here.
Now, you can easily cancel SimplyCook subscriptions and postpone deliveries. You can also take one-off deliveries from them at any time you please. If you have any challenges following our guide above, let us know in the comments section below.