Nuffield Health is one of the United Kingdom’s largest healthcare charity established in 1957. The company operates 300 facilities, which include 31 private hospitals in England, Glasgow, Scotland, Cardiff & Vale, and Wales. They also have 111 Fitness and Wellbeing Gyms in different parts of the UK and 5 medical centers. In this article, we will show you how to cancel Nuffield Health membership easily.
Table of Contents
About Nuffield Health
Nuffield Health is independent of the National Health Service, and it is constituted as a registered charity. Its main objectives are to advance, promote, and maintain health and healthcare of all descriptions to be able to prevent, relieve and cure sicknesses and ill health of any kind for the benefit of the public.
The charity operates 31 Nuffield Health Hospitals as well as 111 Fitness & Wellbeing Gyms across the UK. As a private provider, Nuffield charges the patients directly, and in 2014, the company made an annual gross income of about £711 million. This puts it on the list of the top five largest charities in the UK.
What Nuffield Health Offers
With Nuffield Health, you are eligible to enjoy a 50% discount off your monthly gym membership fees at selected Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Clubs. You can only enjoy this great discount if you have a VitalityHealth Personal Healthcare plan, a VitalityHealth Business Healthcare plan, or a VitalityHealth Corporate Healthcare plan.
You can also enjoy 40% off your monthly gym fees if you have a VitalityLife plan, which comes with a Vitality Optimiser or Wellness Optimiser for an additional monthly fee or a VitalityInvest Retirement Plan in drawdown which comes with a Vitality Plus for an additional monthly fee.
Cancel Nuffield Health Membership
To be able to cancel your Nuffield Health membership after your cooling-off period has expired, you will need to send your cancellation notice to your home club’s manager or just fill in a cancellation form at your home club.
Note that if your home club receives your cancellation notice on the first day of the month, then your membership will be terminated on the last day of that same month. However, if your club receives your cancellation notice after the first day of the month, then your membership will be terminated on the last day of the next month. What this means is that the company will take one more direct debit payment before they finally cancel your membership.
For instance, if your notice is received on the 10th of May, then your cancellation will take effect from the 30th of June. If you are still within your commitment period, then you will have to cancel your membership from the first day of the month, at the end of the commitment period. Just ensure that you give them at least one full calendar month in advance. In case you are not sure of what your commitment period is, or when it ends, then there is a need to contact your home club to confirm.
You can cancel your membership in writing either by post or e-mail. Upon receipt of your notice, they will send you an e-mail or acknowledgment letter to confirm the exact date that your membership will end. If you don’t get this acknowledgment note from them, then you can assume that they have not gotten your cancellation notice. If this happens, contact them directly or just send another cancellation notice.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
Alternatively, you can cancel your membership using a cancellation form at your home club. If you follow this method, Nuffield Health will not send you a confirmation e-mail or letter. Rather, the cancellation will contain the date that your membership will end.
For those who are on a discounted monthly membership and are not happy with any change in their monthly membership fee, they can inform the company about this in writing. They need to include that the reason for cancellation is because their membership fee has increased. However, they will still be required to the increased fee up until their commitment period elapses and the membership ends.
Note that you will need to pay this increased fee until your full commitment period elapses, and your membership finally ends. However, if you ask for a refund, you are eligible to get any difference between your former monthly fee and the increased monthly fee at the end of your commitment period. So, you will get a partial refund.
How to Freeze your Nuffield Health Subscription
If you will like to freeze your subscription instead, for a period of time, then you can easily do this by contacting the Nuffield Health customer support team on 0300 123 5084. You can reach out to them between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm, every Monday to Friday. Inform the representative that you will like to freeze your membership, and they will be happy to help.
You should also read on how to cancel The National Lottery account or purchased tickets easily here.
Now you can easily cancel Nuffield Health membership and freeze your subscription anytime you want. Meanwhile, we will like to hear from you. Let us know what you think in the comments section below.