ProBiller is a top billing and payment processing service that provides billing invoices as well as payment processing services to different vendors. Probiller subscription terms and rates are not the same as they vary among vendors. We will show you how to cancel Probiller subscription using different methods. Stick around with us and let us get right into it.
Table of Contents
How ProBiller Works
ProBiller is mostly responsible for the payments of a number of adult entertainment and other adult services websites, this includes popular sites like Sexyhub, Xtube, Playboy Plus, and many more around the world. Customers who pay for premium access to these sites will see the charges show up from ProBiller on their statements for privacy and anonymity reasons.
They have offices in different countries including Cyprus, California USA, and Quebec Canada. Their pricing for vendors is set at the site level and not at ProBiller’s level. This means customers who have questions about the rates they are being charged are directed to contact the original vendors and not Probiller. It is also advised that they check their confirmation emails and other documents for more information on the charges.
Many sites renew their ProBiller subscription monthly although, the renewals are set individually by the vendors. Some of them may opt to renew subscriptions every three months, every six months, or every year. Every vendor has the opportunity to choose the payment schedule that best fits their business.
Also, cancellations and renewal of ProBiller subscriptions are usually handled by the original vendor but can also be handled by ProBiller’s customer service agents. The ProBiller customer support team can assist in helping you obtain a refund if your account is eligible. They can also help you determine which vendor your membership is coming from in case you are not sure.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to Cancel ProBiller via Web Chat
Before you begin, make sure the following information is kept close by- your first name and last name, phone number, email address, your username and password, billing address, your city, your state, province or region, your ZIP or Postal Code, your country, the reason for cancellation, the digits of the credit number you are currently charged on, the date of the last charge, and the amount of the last charge. Now, you can proceed with your cancellation by following the following steps:
- Launch your browser and go to the Probiller Support segment of their website.
- Select the link or button that reads. ‘Start Chat.’
- You will be connected to a ProBiller representative who you can inform that you will like to cancel your subscription.
- Provide the representative with the information requested.
- Ensure you retain you’re your cancellation proof for evidence in the future.
How to Cancel your Subscription via Phone Call
Before making the call, you need to have the following information close by- your first name and last name, phone number, email address, your username and password, billing address, your city, your state, province or region, your ZIP or Postal Code, your country, the reason for cancellation, the first 6 and the last 4 digits of your current credit that you are being charged on, the date of the last charge, and the amount of the last charge. Follow the steps explained below to proceed with your cancellation.
- Grab your phone and dial the ProBiller customer support on 855-232-9550.
- Inform the representative that you will like to cancel your subscription.
- Provide the representative with any information asked.
- Ensure you request for a proof of the transaction to be sent to you via email or ask for a confirmation number you can store.
- Don’t forget to keep all your cancellation proof for evidence in the future.
How to Cancel ProBiller via Email
Once again, gather the following information to get started- your first name and last name, phone number, email address, your username and password, billing address, your city, your state, province or region, your ZIP or Postal Code, your country, the reason for cancellation, the digits of the credit number you are currently charged on, the date of the last charge, and the amount of the last charge. You can proceed to cancel your subscription by following the steps below.
- Open your email and click Compose. Include every detail associated with your account in the mail.
- Ensure to include your reason for canceling your subscription.
- Then, address the email to email@example.com.
- Don’t forget to retain all of your cancellation proof for your record.
You should also read on how to remove all your personal information from the BeenVerified database here.
Now you can easily cancel your ProBiller subscription via web chat, phone call, or email. You can choose any of the options you are more comfortable with. Meanwhile, we will like to hear from you. Let us know if you have any challenges following our guide above.