We will take you by hand to discuss everything on how to cancel Acorn TV subscription on various platforms in this guide.
Acorn TV is a British TV streaming device on demand with different options to subscribe to the service including Amazon Prime (BritBox).
Acron free trial lasts for 7 days after which you will be prompted to subscribe to keep using the Acron service.
After the Acron free trial, you can take on Acron premium service and cancel your deal with the best British TV service at will. However, here in this guide, you will learn how to cancel Arcon TV subscription.
You can turn back the hands of time with Acron and re-subscribe anytime you are buoyant enough to pau the Acorn $5.99 monthly service fee or the annual fee of $59.55.
You can either cancel your subscription on Acorn before or after the free trial. However, since Acorn requires credit card during Acorn sign up, you must cancel your subscription before the end of the free trial or cancel it after your first Acorn subscription or at any point in time.
What is Acorn TV Cancellation?
Acorn TV cancellation is a process to cancel your Acorn TV subscription to escape the next billing charges. The procedures to cancel your Acorn TV subscription varies from platform to platform.
To cancel your Acorn TV subscription you must visit the parent source or website where you subscribed to Acorn TV. Therefore, here in this article, we will walk you through various methods that you can follow to unsubscribe or cancel Acorn TV subscription.
How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription Online
You cannot cancel Acorn TV subscription automatically. The approach is manual. So, to do this, follow the procedures below through the official Acorn website.
- Go to the Acorn TV official website on acorn.tv
- Click on the “Sign in” button and sign in to your Acorn account.
- Click on “My Acorn TV >> Manage Account.”
- Click on “Cancel Membership” that is located on the left of the account portal.
- Click on “Cancel Acorn TV” to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
A confirmation message will be sent to your email address that you have successfully cancelled your Acorn subscription.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to Cancel Acorn Subscription on Roku
If you subscribed to Acorn TV on Roku you also need to go through the Roku approach to unsubscribe from the on-demand streaming service.
- Go to the official Roku portal at my.roku.com
- Enter your Roku username and password and sign in to your personal account.
- Tap on “Manage” account to “Manage your subscription on Roku.
- Click on My Subscription >> Acorn TV.
- Click on “Unsubscribe” to cancel your subscription.
For Roku users, you need to follow the procedures above to unsubscribe from Acorn TV on Roku.
How to Cancel Acorn TV on Amazon Prime
If you subscribed to Acorn TV via Amazon Prime, you should follow the procedures to cancel your Acorn subscription on Amazon Prime.
- Open your browser and go to the Amazon Prime official website.
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Tap on the “Profile” and click on Membership and Subscription.
- Find Acorn TV subscription tap and click on Manage Subscription.
- Navigate to Advanced control and click on Acorn.
- You will be redirected to cancel your subscription on Acorn website.
How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription on App
To cancel Acorn subscription on Android is currently not possible. To put an end to your subscription on Acorn you either go to the official website or go to the source where you subscribed to Acorn. This could be on iTunes, Amazon, Play Store, etc.
How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription on Google Play Store
If you subscribed to Acorn from the Google play store you must cancel your subscription through it.
- Open the play store app on your phone or go to play.google.com and sign in to your Google account.
- Click “My Subscription” when you click on the “hamburger”
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” besides “Acorn TV”
- Click on “Cancel” from the popup to confirm.
Hence, your Acorn TV subscription will be cancelled.
How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription on Firestick
Deleting the Acorn TV app from your Firestick or Amazon TV does not translate to cancelling your Acorn TV subscription on Firestick.
- Go to https://www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions
- Select “Actions” on “Acorn TV”
- Click on “Edit payment information >> View billing history >> Cancel your subscription.
- Confirm the popup.
That is all.
How to Cancel Acorn TV on iTunes
If you subscribe to Acorn TV on iTunes you can only cancel the subscription via iTunes or on your iPhone. While it’s simple to cancel subscriptions on iTunes and iPhone, we will detail how to cancel Acorn TV on iTunes below.
- Open iTunes on your computer [Windows or Mac].
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Go to settings from account information.
- Tap Subscription >> Manage.
- Tap “Edit” on Acorn TV subscription.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” that is located at the bottom of the page.
- Tap “Confirm” from the popup.
To use this method for Acorn TV cancellation on your iTunes install the latest iTunes software on your PC.
Acorn TV Cancellation on iPhone/iPad
For iPhone and iPad users, you cancel your Acorn TV subscription on your iPhone or iPad if you subscribe via Apple app store.
- Go to your iPhone settings.
- Tap on your profile name.
- Click on “iTunes & App store.”
- Click on your Apple ID >> View Apple ID >> Sign in if you are prompted to do so or unlock your device if you are asked to do so.
- Click on “Subscription >> Acorn TV.”
- Click on “Cancel Subscription.”
- Tap “Confirm” from the pop.
How to Cancel Acorn TV on Xfinity
Acorn TV is available on Xfinity. So, if you subscribed to Acorn TV on your Xfinity then you must follow the procedures below to cancel your Acorn TV subscription in your Xfinity account.
- Sign in to your Xfinity account.
- Go to Subscription >> Manage to the right of Acorn TV.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”.
- Confirm it from the popup.
That is all you have to do to cancel your Acorn TV subscription on your Xfinity account.
Please leave a comment below if you are still not able to cancel your Acorn TV subscription.