How to cancel premium LinkedIn account is what we discuss in this guide for career builders and professional bodies. If you are using the LinkedIn social platform to build your career and to meet with other professional bodies, you would need more than the basic account.
LinkedIn premium offers more than just going to the website to search for jobs, submit your resume, and keep your fingers crossed, hoping that one day, you will receive a call from your potential employer.
With a LinkedIn premium, you will have more control over your account and have access to the platform more features such as seeing who view your LinkedIn profile, number of people who are searching for your profile, having access to InMail credits which allow you to send messages to people who are not connected with your on LinkedIn.
While the LinkedIn premium account has more features compared to the basic or free profile, you can always cancel your premium LinkedIn account to save some cost with or without a refund.
LinkedIn is open to various means to cancel the premium account. You can cancel the LinkedIn premium on (LinkedIn) app on iPhone and (not) on Android as well as using the web browser such as Chrome, Opera, Safari, Mozilla to visit the LinkedIn official website, log in to your account, and navigate to subscription and tap cancel your account.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Premium LinkedIn Account on LinkedIn.com.
You will need is to log in to your LinkedIn account on any web browser to cancel your premium subscription.
- Open your browser and go to LinkedIn.com.
- Enter your username or phone, password, and click on sign in.
- Tap “Me >>Access My Premium” from the drop-menu.
- Go to Manage premium>> Cancel Subscription.
- Tap “Continue” to cancel.
Your premium LinkedIn account will be downgraded to basic. All-access to InMail and profile viewer will be withdrawn from your account.
LinkedIn Premium Cancel on Mobile App
LinkedIn has a mobile app for Android, iPhone, and Windows phones to explore the social platform to boost your career and meet with your potential employer.
However, it’s quite unfortunate that LinkedIn premium canceling on the mobile app is not possible. Rather, to cancel the premium LinkedIn account on mobile is only possible if you subscribe to the LinkedIn premium on iTunes but currently do not support the Google play store to cancel your account.
How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium on iTunes
If you have upgraded your LinkedIn account from basic to premium via iTunes, here is how to cancel or downgrade back to free or a basic account on iPhone.
- Go to your iPhone app (Settings).
- Tap on your “Profile” name to the top of the screen.
- Tap on “iTunes & App Store.”
- Tap your “Apple ID.”
- Tap on “View Apple ID” from the popup.
- Unlock your iPhone when you are asked to do so to log in to your iTunes account where you download and subscribe to the app from.
- Tap on “Subscriptions” to view all your the services that you are subscribed to.
- Find and tap on “LinkedIn” from the list.
- Tap “Cancel” subscription.
- Tap “Confirm” from the popup
This will stop LinkedIn from charging you for the premium service, and your account will be downgraded to a basic or free account.
Note that you can always upgrade your basic LinkedIn account to a premium account at will to have access to all the premium features, which include InMail and the number of searches that you have and viewers that you have on your LinkedIn account.