If you will like to cancel Tesco Mobile contract, then you are in the right place. There are different methods to follow to cancel your contract, and we will walk you through these various methods. Generally, the best approach to adopt will depend on whether or not you are planning to join another network.
Another factor that will determine the method to follow is whether you will like to keep your Tesco phone number or if you will prefer to start again with a new number from a different network. We will be discussing the three different ways to cancel the contract with Tesco Mobile and what each of them entails. Stick around with us and let us get right into it.
How to Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract
Like we mentioned earlier, there are three ways to cancel your contract with Tesco Mobile, which are: PAC Code Cancellation, STAC Code Cancellation, and Tesco Mobile Standard Cancellation. Check out what each of them entails below.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
PAC Code Cancellation
This is the most common way to cancel your Tesco Mobile contract. The PAC Code cancellation is also known as the Porting Authorisation Code process in full. This is the cancellation method anyone who is leaving Tesco Mobile to join another mobile network should use. Luckily, you can also take your phone number along with you when you follow this process. To get your PAC Code from Tesco Mobile, follow any of the methods below:
You can get your PAC code from the Tesco Mobile account website. You have to be logged in first, then navigate to Request a PAC.
Have your PAC Code sent to you via a text message by sending PAC to 65075. You will then receive a PAC Code in your SMS inbox.
You can also get your PAC code by dialing Tesco Mobile directly. Just call them on 4455 with your Tesco handset, or you can dial 0345 301 4455 from any other phone. Ensure that you make this call between the hours of 8 am-9 pm on weekdays, 8 am-8 pm on Saturdays, and 10 am-6 pm on Sundays.
Note that UK’s telecommunications regulator, Ofcom regulates the PAC Code process. Also, you don’t need to give them a 30 days’ notice to end your contract if you are using a PAC Code. However, you have to ensure that you are outside the minimum term of your contract. Tesco Mobile will only charge you up to the date that you put the PAC Code into use. In case you are within the minimum term of your contract, you might need to pay early exit fees.
STAC Code Cancellation
STAC Code cancellation is also known as Service Termination Authorisation Code. You can also use this method if you are leaving Tesco Mobile for another mobile network. Unlike PAC Code, if you are using this method, you cannot take your Tesco mobile phone number along with you. You will need to start afresh with a new phone number from the network you are moving to.
Also, the STAC Code cancellation process is strictly regulated by the UK’s telecommunications regulator, Ofcom. A great advantage of using this method is that when outside your minimum term of the contract, Tesco can only charge you up until the date your STAC Code is put into use. This means that the 30 days’ notice period does not apply in this procedure as well. However, if you are still within the minimum term of your contract, then you might need to pay an early cancellation fee.
Tesco Mobile Standard Cancellation
The Tesco Mobile standard cancellation can only be used when you are not joining another mobile network. To follow this method, you will need to place a call to Tesco Mobile, informing them of your intention to end your contract. Unlike the other methods, a 30 day notice period will apply here, after which you can continue paying your standard line rental fee every month.
Since this process is a little tedious compared to the other two, it is recommended that you use the PAC Code or STAC Code process to cancel your contract if possible. You can request for The Tesco Mobile standard cancellation by placing a call to their customer service on 4455. They are available between the hours of 8 am-9 pm on weekdays, 8 am-8 pm on Saturdays and 10 am-6 pm on Sundays.
Note that if you are canceling your contract within your first 14 days, you will still be within Tesco Mobile’s cooling off period. This means that early termination fees might not apply.
You should also read on how to cancel SiriusXM Radio Subscription here.
Now you can easily cancel your Tesco Mobile contract using any of the methods above. We will also like to hear from you. If you have any challenges following our guide, let us know in the comments section below.