Beer52 is one of the UK’s top beer clubs founded way back in 2013. The company is currently based in Edinburgh, and they offer their subscribers a couple of different options. You could either pay to get 8 beers every month at £24 or 10 beers every month at £29. Both options will come with a copy of their magazine, Ferment as well as a snack to go with the beer.
Their standard mixed box will contain beers of all kinds, but they will give you the option to select light beers only in case you are not a fan of the strong ones. However, if you are no longer pleased with their service and would like to cancel Beer52 subscription, we will show you how
Table of Contents
How Beer52 was founded
Beer52 was found in the summer of 2013 after the Founder, James Brown was inspired by a motorcycle road trip he took with his father. During the course of the trip, they stopped at breweries in Belgium, and along the way, he discovered his love for craft beer. He then set out to visit a new country every month looking for the best beers. He also had his friend, Fraser, jump on board, and since then, Beer52 has become one of the world’s most popular beer clubs.
What Beer52 Offers Subscribers
They have an 8 pack monthly subscription club that includes 8 beers worth £17.01, a copy of their Ferment Magazine worth £4.99, a beer snack worth £2, and free delivery. This costs £24 per month, and it includes VAT of £2.84
Their 10 pack monthly subscription club includes 10 beers worth £22.01, a copy of their Ferment Magazine worth £4.99, a beer snack worth £2, and free delivery. This costs £29 per month and includes a VAT of £3.67.
Their 12 pack monthly subscription club includes 12 beers worth £27.01, a copy of their Ferment Magazine worth £4.99, a beer snack worth £2, and free delivery. It is priced at £34 per month and includes a VAT of £4.50.
Subscribers can be on a 3, 6, or 12-month plan and will receive 3, 6, or 12 cases in total once every month. All customers also have the option to select their preference. There are options for ‘mixed and unusual’ beers, or you could select the ‘light and happy’ box. Their theme for every month is tied to either region within a country, an entire nation, or several countries in the same geographic location.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to pause Beer52 Subscription
You can easily pause our Beer52 subscription for a month anytime you wish. If you think you are taking too much beer and would like to take a break, Beer52 gives you the opportunity to do that. However, if you will like to pause your subscription longer than a month, you need to send a mail to them on firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be able to help you extend your subscription for up to six months or better still, suggest a more suitable plan for you. To pause your subscription for a month, follow the guide below:
- Launch your browser and log into your Beer52 account. Click on the drop-down menu at the top of the page where you will see the Subscription option.
- Select “Pause subscription for 1 month,” and you will be asked to confirm your selection in a pop-up that will read Pause. And that is it!
- You can confirm your next billing date in the “Your Next Box” section, which you will find on the same page.
How to Cancel Beer52 Subscription
The Beer52 subscription fee is billed every 28 days unless otherwise stated. If you will like to cancel your subscription, you will need to at least 3 working days’ notice before your next billing date. This is necessary to avoid getting charged for your next billing cycle, which would automatically take place on the completion of your original subscription. Also, bear in mind that they will need at least 24 hours to process your first order before you will be able to cancel your subscription.
To cancel your subscription, you will need to place a call to the Beer52 team on 0131 285 2684, and you will be attended to right away. They are available from Mondays to Fridays between the hours of 9 am to 5 pm. Note that due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you might experience longer hold times than usual when you make the call. However, you can be rest assured that you will be attended to.
You should also read on how to cancel SimplyCook subscription and postpone your deliveries here.
Now you can easily cancel Beer52 subscription anytime you wish. You could as well place your subscription on hold for as long as six months if you like. Note that even after canceling your subscription, you can always come back to resubscribe if you still need the service, Beer52 will be happy to have you back. Meanwhile, we will like to hear from you. Let us know what you think in the comments section below.