Life is in phases. At a point you may choose to proceed or make a U-turn [IF] it’s within what you can control. Amazon Prime gave all paid membership the power to “turn-on” and “turn-off” membership status at will.
With the Amazon Prime membership you will be able to watch Amazon anywhere, download and watch Amazon Prime contents offline and even control the data you share.
However, if you determine that the time has come to say goodbye to Amazon Prime membership YOU need to make a move to tell it to Amazon robot that you are opting out and they should stop charging you since you are out.
Meanwhile, Amazon employe all subscribers to click on the “End Membership” tab to put an end to the monthly or annual charge from the subscriber’s profile. Therefore, in this article, you will learn how to cancel Amazon Prime membership.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
Cancel Amazon Prime Membership
Here is a killer guide to put an end to Amazon Prime charging you next when the current membership fee expires.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime account [Do this on a computer].
- Click on “Hello [your name]” “Account & Lists”.
- Click “Prime Memberships” Under “Your Account”.
- Re-login into your Amazon.com account.
- In your “Prime Memberships” portal you will see all information regarding your subscriptions such as promotion, active plan, payment method, and other related information to your account membership.
- Click on “End Membership and benefits” under “Membership Management”.
- Amazon Prime will popup “Are you sure you want to end your membership”?
- Click “End my benefits”.
- Click “Continue to Cancel”.
- Click “Continue to Cancel” again
You Amazon Prime subscription and benefits will be terminated. However, your account will remain active until the end of the active plan.
Should you want to keep enjoying Amazon Prime just stick to the free membership account.
Note: Check your “Prime Membership” once again to make sure that you do not have active benefits left in your account. With Amazon active benefits in your account, you will be debited at the end of the active subscription to renew your benefit.