In case you are looking for how to cancel ABCMouse subscription, then you should check this out. Subscriptions are awesome, but you would need to cancel them if you are no longer using the service or perhaps you grew tired of the service. This allows you to save your money from paying for a service that you are no longer interested in.
No doubt, ABCMouse is a great learning service that is subscription-based for kids between the ages of 2-8 years old. Hence, once you think your child has outgrown the platform or maybe your child just don’t enjoy using it again, you can easily cancel your subscription.
However, you should note that when you cancel your subscription, ABCMouse will allow you access to all its features up until your current billing cycle expires. This means that if you are charged on the second day of a month, you would still have access to your account up until the first day of the next month.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel ABC Mouse Subscription
There are various approaches to cancel ABCMouse to avoid ABC Mouse glitchy. You can cancel your subscription on ABCMouse through Amazon, on the app, through iTunes (Apple), etc. However, in this guide, we will discuss all possible means to cancel ABCMouse free trial and upgrade demo accounts.
How to Cancel ABC Mouse through Your Account on Desktop
- Launch your desktop browser and go to the official ABCMouse website here.
- On the right corner of the screen, click on Log In.
- Then enter your email address and password in the blank fields provided and then select Submit.
- Once you have successfully logged in, scroll to the Parents section which is at the bottom of the page, and click on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page again and click on My Account.
- You can then select the Cancellation Policy.
- Afterward, keep selecting Continue for the next three pages you would see.
- You would then be asked to provide a reason for wanting to cancel. You can choose the option that describes your situation. Feel free, to be honest with them.
- Then, you’ll click Continue for the next three ages again.
- After this, tick the ‘I Understand’ box, then click on Continue Cancellation.
- You would then get an email that would verify that your subscription has been successfully canceled.
Use Email To Cancel ABCMouse Subscription
In case you don’t want to log into your account to cancel your ABCMouse subscription, you can also do it through your email. To do this, follow our guide below.
- Start by launching your browser and go to the ABCMouse official website here.
- Without logging in, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Customer Support.
- On the new page, click on Billing.
- You would see a number of options but most of them are not related to canceling your subscription. Scroll to the bottom and select the ‘I’d still like to contact Customer Support’ option.
- Afterward, you would be asked for your full name and email address. You are to fill out the information on the page and leave a message that you’ll like to cancel your subscription as well then hit Submit.
- Within 24-48 hours, the customer service representative would respond to you via your email. You need to check your spam folder too.
- You would also receive a confirmation message that would verify that your account has been successfully canceled.
How to Cancel ABCMouse Via Phone Call
You can also cancel your ABC subscription by speaking to a customer service representative directly. To do this, you need to contact their customer service by dealing 800-633-3331. Their customer service team would then help you to cancel your account.
They would also send you a confirmation email to verify that your account has been successfully canceled. The customer service representative would just ask for your account information and it is as simple as that.
Cancel ABCMouse through iTunes
If you own an iPhone, you can cancel your ABC subscription using your iTunes. However, this would only work if you downloaded the ABCMouse mobile application and you subscribed through your iTunes. To cancel your subscription using this method, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the iTunes & App Store.
- Then select your Apple ID which you’ll see at the top of your screen.
- Then tap on ‘View Apple ID.’
- Afterward, scroll down to the Subscription icon and click on Manage.
- Then unselect Automatic Renewal.
- You can confirm your cancellation by clicking Turn Off.
- Afterward, you would receive a confirmation email verifying the cancellation. You can also go ahead to uninstall the application once you are done.
Cancel ABCMouse through Your Android Device
You can also cancel your subscription with your Android phone if you have the ABCMouse app installed on your phone. To do this, follow our guide below.
- Start by launching the Play Store app on your Android phone.
- Then click on the menu icon which is the three horizontal lines at the top of your screen.
- The Select My Apps & Games and click on Subscriptions.
- From the list, select ABCMouse subscription and then click on Manage.
- You can then click Cancel and then, Cancel Subscription.
- Afterward, you would get a confirmation email verifying your cancellation. You can proceed to delete the app afterward.
You should also read on how to cancel your Sling subscription here.
Now you can easily cancel ABCMouse subscription when you no longer need the service. However, if you have any challenges following our guide, let us know in the comments section below.