Whichever way you followed to subscribe to Yousician learn platform we’d explain how to cancel your subscription in this guide. You may choose not to keep your Yousician subscription free trial if you don’t want to continue with the service. However, here in this guide, you will learn how to cancel Yousician free trial across all platforms.
If you are using an Android phone and you subscribe to Yousician free trial through the mobile app or Yousician APK app you’d need to cancel your free trial via Google play store.
However, after you have successfully cancel Yousician free trial on the official website it’d be advisable to as well cancel the subscription in your iTunes account for Apple devices.
Table of Contents
What is Yousician?
Yousician is a platform that brings the string to your fingers tips. It brings musical literacy to your doorstep. However, Yousician is a premium platform where you meet with experts to guide you on how the strings work and how to combine two or more strings to bring out the desired tone.
However, with Yousician free trial you would be able to learn and know whether to upgrade from Yousician basic to Pro.
If you do not want to continue with Yousician free trial you should cancel your subscription so that you’ll not be debited at the end of your free trial.
How to Cancel Yousician Free Trial
Following the official Yousician website you can cancel your free premium account. Here is how.
- Go to Yousician official website [account.yousician.com].
- Click on your Yousician account profile picture.
- Click on “Subscription”.
- Click “Cancel free trial”.
- Click Yes.
- Follow the instruction on your computer screen.
Note: You can also delete your Yousician account to delete all your data from the musical platform.
How to Cancel Yousician Free Trial on Android
Deleting the Yousician app from your Android phone will not terminate your subscription. However, you have to go through the procedures below to terminate your subscription on Yousician [IF] you have deleted the official or APK app from your smartphone.
- Go to the “Google Play Store“.
- Click on the “Menu” option to the top left.
- Click on “Subscriptions” to view all apps that you are subscribed to.
- Click on “Yousician” from the list.
- Click “Cancel” or “Unsubscribe”.
- Follow the instruction to cancel your Yousician free trial.
You must go through these procedures to cancel Yousician free trial before the beginning of the first billing cycle.
How to Cancel Yousician Premium Trial on iTunes
All Apple customers must go through these procedures to cancel app subscription on their device. And Yousician free trial cancellation isn’t different.
- Power on your iPhone/iPad.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Tap on your iPhone profile name.
- Click on “iTunes & App Store”.
- Click on your “Apple ID” at the top of the screen.
- Click “View Apple ID”.
- Sign in to your account when you are prompted.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Subscription”.
- Click on “Yousician subscription”.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription”.
If this is done before the end of the Yousician free trial you subscribed to, your subscription will be cancelled at the end of the period. This is also applicable to Yousician premium account.
How to Delete Yousician Account
Furthermore, you can just delete your Yousician account [IF] you do not wish to keep the account or think of coming back to learn any musical instrument from the platform.
- Go to account.yousician.com official website.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click “Profile >> My Account”.
- Click on “Advanced Settings”.
- Click “Delete Account”.
- Click on “Delete Account” under “Delete My Account”.
- Sign in to your Yousician account.
- Click “Delete Account” under “Delete your account permanently”.
- Click “No Thanks”.
- It’s all done.
These procedures will delete your Yousician account permanently and all your data will be erased from the database.