Chegg is an educational platform with a free trial and a paid plan. The Chegg free trial is to convince users that the platform worth the premium price to all users. Chegg offers 4 weeks free trial. That is equivalent to a month free trial on Chegg. However, shortly after the free trial on Chegg expires you will be prompt to subscribe to Chegg paid plan. However, either you are satisfied with Chegg or not after the free trial but you don’t want Chegg to charge your credit card, here is how to cancel your free trial.
Table of Contents
How to Start a Chegg Free Trial
Here I am going to walk you through how to start a free trial on Chegg educational site.
If you are not in a hurry to start a premium membership with Chegg Inc, you can start with the free trial plan to ease your search for textbooks and research papers. Now, to start a Chegg free trial follow the procedures below.
- First, download and install the official Chegg app. For Android, download the app from the Google play store and iPhone/iPad users should download and install the app from the Apple app store. That is the first step to have access to unlimited textbooks on Chegg.
- When the Chegg app is installed on your phone you will have an access to 30 minutes session per day on any topic of your choice without even attaching your credit card. This implies that you will have access to 15 hours of free tutoring session on any topic you find hard to comprehend.
- In addition to that, you will get access to thousands of Chegg textbooks that are available for rent.
- There are countless numbers of textbooks providing answers that are available with your free trial on Chegg.
- So, with the Chegg app, you will get access to all free benefits on Chegg that doesn’t require paid membership.
- If you are lost in thought you can do a live chat with a tutor seeking help where you get stalked from different location globally. However, Chegg free trial doesn’t cover helping with assignment for free. So, if you are seeking for an expert guide on your difficult home text or assignment on Chegg, you will be charged a token for the job.
Chegg Coupon Code and Free Trial
Chegg does not offer free trial directly just like other membership platforms before paying. The first attempt to go is to download the Chegg app to have access to some open feature that doesn’t require paid access. However, if you love to keep app limited on your phone is to go with the Chegg coupon code.
So, to start a free Chegg with coupon code follow the procedures below.
- Go to the official Chegg website or mobile app.
- Click on the “Sign in” button if you already have an account to click on the “More” option and select “Create an account.”
- Enter your Chegg email, password, accept terms and conditions and click on the “Create Account” button.
- Navigate to the category bar and click on the “Study option.”
- Click on “Try Chegg Study.”
- Choose the option between Chegg Study or Chegg Study Pack.
- Click on the “Sign Up.”
- Input your credit card details. Click on “Got a Coupon” if you already have the “Chegg free trial coupon.”
- Insert the “Chegg Coupon” and click on the “Join” button.
Note: After the free trial using the coupon code you will be charged through the credit card details you entered. Therefore, you need to keep eyes on cancelling the free trial before you are charged.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to Cancel Chegg Free Trial
Without removing your credit card from Chegg you can cancel your subscription or free trial on Chegg.
- Log in to your Chegg account.
- Click on the orange icon on the Chegg profile and tap “My account.”
- Navigate to “Change/Cancel membership or free trial.
- Click on “Pay as you Go” plan and click on the “Save” change button.
- Click on “Unsubscribe Anyway.”
- Select the reason why you want to cancel your Chegg free trial or subscription and click on the “Submit” button.
Now, you should be able to cancel your Chegg free trial and subscription following the tutorial above.