No doubt, Chegg is one of the best educational platforms out there but it is okay to cancel Chegg subscription anytime you wish. Chegg offers students online courses, discounted textbooks as wells as tutoring services. Chegg makes tutoring easy for students with a very busy schedule.
However, if you no longer need their service and will want to cancel regardless, we will walk you through the entire cancellation process. Stick around with us and let us get right into it ow to
Table of Contents
What Is Chegg?
Chegg is specifically designed to help students get through difficult subjects fast. It has become a favorite site for many students because it allows them to save money while helping them get good grades at school. Chegg offers a wide range of services which will be discussed below.
Everyone knows how expensive college textbooks are nowadays. Even though you will only use the textbooks for a couple of months, they cost so much money and cannot be avoided. However, Chegg helps students save up to 90% on the cost of their textbook by renting them instead of buying new ones. You can also choose to buy used books or sell some textbooks you own to earn a little money. You can enter your textbook’s ISBN number into Chegg’s website to get a quote.
Chegg Study provides solutions to any questions you might be battling within your textbooks. Chegg has solutions to questions in over 34,000 textbooks. Chegg study will also help you gain a better understanding of any course’s content. Also, you will be able to access an online study community with about 30 minute’s free online tutorials.
This particular package is for those that are struggling with their Maths course. Chegg’s Maths Solver will help you learn and understand difficult Maths concepts such as calculus, algebra, and matrix operations. Note that this service will not solve the problems for you, it is only a step by step guide which will direct you on how to solve the questions.
Students who struggle with difficult assignments or courses can use the Chegg tutors. Chegg offers online tutor service that will not only understand but also enjoy your courses. They have a wide range of tutoring services which is available for 24 hours, every day.
Another big problem most college students face is the research paper. No matter how much effort you put into it there are bound to be some errors that you might have overlooked. Chegg offers the easiest way to make your paper grammatically correct, properly cited, and also free of plagiarism.
Chegg Subscription Cost
Chegg is extremely useful for every student and it should be a must-have. The good thing about their service is that they are super-efficient and affordable too. So, with the bills already pilled upon student’s loans, they do not have to worry about paying a huge amount of money for tutoring and educational services.
For simpler services such as the Chegg Math Solver, Study, and Writing, you can pay a small monthly fee which can be canceled anytime you want. The Chegg Math Solver and Chegg Writer cost $9.95 each, every month while the Chegg study is priced at $14.95 per month.
On the other hand, the Chegg Tutor Subscription plan varies depending on the number of minutes for the tutorial. You could pay as low as $30 and as high as $96 per month. You can also opt for the Pay-As-You-Go Plan charged at $0.75 per minute.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
Cancel Chegg subscription through your browser
You can use this method to cancel your Chegg subscription if you subscribed on their site. To cancel your Chegg subscription from their website, follow the guide below.
- Start by logging into the Chegg official website here.
- Navigate to the Chegg Help Centre, select Chegg Study from the menu and then select Managing My Subscription.
- From there, click on the Cancel My Subscription link which will redirect you to a new page.
- Follow the prompts you will be shown to successfully cancel your Chegg Subscription.
If you subscribed via iTunes, follow the guide below to cancel your subscription.
- Open your Settings on your iOS device and tap your name.
- Select Subscriptions and click on the Chegg subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription and that is all.
However, note that if you cancel your subscription before the end of your billing date you can still use keep using the service up until your current subscription expires. You can also subscribe to the service again, anytime you feel like it.
You should also check out our quick guide on how to cancel ABCMouse subscription here.
Now you know you can easily cancel your Chegg subscription anytime you want. Meanwhile, if you have any challenges following this guide, let us know in the comments section below.