It could be tiring that you want to take some time off your Tinder Gold account without terminating your account. I will advise you to cancel your account rather than termination so that you can easily subscribe to the service when you are read again. For whatever reason that makes you decided that the next thing you should do is to cancel your Tinder Gold account this guide will help to fulfill your dream. Here in this guide today, I’ll share with you how to cancel the Tinder Gold subscription on iPhone and Android alongside the general approach to unsubscribe from the Tinder Gold subscription on the official website.
Does Deleting Tinder Account Cancel Subscription
No! Deleting the Tinder app does not cancel your subscription. When you delete the Tinder app from your iPhone or Android smartphone it does not end your active subscription. It only removes the app from your phone and reduces the time you spent using the mobile app.
Therefore, if you want to cancel your Tinder Gold subscription follow the procedures I followed to cancel my Tinder Gold. It’s very simple and direct.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to Cancel Tinder Gold Subscription Online
If you are not using the Tinder app for Android or iPhone follow the procedures below to end your subscription on Tinder.com.
- Go to Tinder.com on your web browser.
- Choose to log into your account with either Facebook or Google or Phone number depending on the option your account was created with.
- Log into your account using the option selected above.
- Click on your “Tinder Profile” icon.
- Find and click on “Manage Account”.
- Select “Cancel” or disable auto-renew” to stop your subscription.
Meanwhile, if you have an active subscription when you select cancel or disable auto-renew, the subscription will be active until the end of the active subscription.
How to Cancel Tinder Gold iPhone
iPhone users have the privilege to cancel their Tinder Gold subscription using the official app on their device. Here is how to go about it.
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Type your profile name.
- Click on “Subscriptions”.
- Select the “Tinder” subscription that you want to cancel.
- Click on “Cancel”
Your Tinder Gold account will be canceled and downgrade to Tinder Plus
How to Cancel Tinder Gold on Android
Unlike the Tinder Gold on iPhone. You can cancel your Tinder account on iPhone and downgrade it to Tinder Plus. But, the option isn’t available on Android.
- Launch the Tinder app on your Android
- Click on the “Profile” icon.
- Click on “Manage Payment Account”.
- Click on “Cancel Subscription”.
Following the procedures above will stop Tinder from charging your account at the end of the active subscriptions.
How to Disable Tinder Gold on Google Play Store
If you subscribed to Tinder via the Google play store until to sustain your Gold account. I’ll advise you to follow the direction below to terminate your account following the same approach.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android.
- Click on the menu option located to the top left.
- Tap on “Subscriptions” to show all active subscriptions that you have.
- Click on the “Tinder” app from the list.
- Tap on the “Subscription” icon.
- Confirm the decision.
Update: When you cancel the Tinder Gold subscription, your Tinder account will be downgraded to Tinder Plus for the reset of the active subscription. However, if you want to use Tinder Gold for the reset of the active subscription I’ll advise you to initiate the account termination when it’s 24 – 48 hours to end your Tinder Gold subscription.