Some actions are better taken than never. Not even during this COVID-19 pandemic that we are all staying at home and gruesomely spending our savings when all sources of income appear stagnant. You need to cut your spending, thank God that all cinemas are closed for now to curtail the spreading of the virus. However, something has to keep the family together until the storm shall become a thing of the past. But, if the family financial standard is at risk for keeping some paid service active they are better cut off. Therefore, if you now have a re-think to cancel Disney plus subscription or you are still on the free trial before the outbreak of the disease that leads to the total lockdown of all the event centers and sources of income, here is a step by step procedure you should follow.
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription
Disney plus charge a whooping $6.99/month which is still fair. But, if you are on a yearly subscription of $69.99/year, and you know that to renew your subscription may cause financial havoc in your household it’s better to put a stop to it.
- Log into your Disney Plus account [on Mobile or PC].
- Select the primary account holder if you are operating multiple accounts.
- Click on your “Account Profile” located at the top-right of the screen.
- Select “Account” from the drop-menu.
- Under account click “Billing Details” in front of your subscription plan.
- Under “Disney + Subscription” click on “Cancel Subscription”.
- Click “Complete Cancellation” on the pop-up to confirm that you want to end your subscription after the active plan.
- Choose a reason why you “Cancel your Disney +” subscription.
After the survey, your subscription will be terminated. But, the active subscription will be active until the expiry date. Meanwhile, if you upgraded from regular Dinsey plan to Disney plus your account will be downgraded back to normal, and after which you need to repeat the same process to cancel Disney subscription totally.
- Image source: www.pulse.ng